INVISALIGN DAY - December 18, 2019 - ONE DAY ONLY
Payments As Low As $99/month + Free Laser Whitening*
Improve Your Smile Invisibly!
We have a great one-day event for anyone interested in Invisalign to straighten and whiten their teeth at great savings versus our regular prices - Our Holidays 2019 Invisalign Day on December 18th. Since it's a one-day event, there are a limited number of patients we can see, so we'll fill the schedule on a first-come basis. So, it's important to start the qualification process as soon as possible to make sure you're on the schedule!
Here's how it works:
- Call 214-306-4368, the official Invisalign Day registration number, to schedule a free Invisalign consultation with Dr. Mary Swift or Dr. Alana Reifer of Dallas Laser Dentistry. She'll help you determine if you’re a candidate and if Invisalign is the right option for you. If both answers are "yes", then Merrit, our Patient Concierge, will help you get a spot reserved for Invisalign Day on December 18th.
- Merrit will provide you pricing for the Invisalign option Dr. Swift and you discussed as right for you, and what the treatment will cost before and after the promotional savings are applied.
- Payment method (cash, check, credit card) will be determined, including our providing access to 3rd party financing if desired (subject to credit approval by the lender).
- You may pay that day, or arrange payment before Invisalign Day.
- However, your Invisalign Day appointment will not be reserved until payment or financing arrangements have been made.
- You will receive confirmation of your appointment time for December 18th. Just show up and we'll begin the process of giving you a more beautiful smile with Invisalign.
Call 214-306-4386 NOW to schedule your consult! Guarantee your time for our 2019 Invisalign Day!
Here's a recent patient who wanted the gap between her two front teeth closed along with a more aesthetic alignment of the front 12 teeth - Invisalign was perfect for doing this!
Everyone is different, and individual results may vary.
* Regular price for laser teeth whitening is $850, so with free teeth whitening your savings versus regular price will be $850. Regular price for an Invisalign case depends on the diagnosis and type of Invisalign case required. Merrit will review regular price and price net of promotional savings following your consultation with Dr. Swift or Dr. Reifer, to include the $1,500 credit for a full case and a $750 credit for a lesser cost case. The maximum total savings potential is $2,350 for a full case and laser whitening. The monthly payment is a function of price, discount, down payment, term, credit score, and interest rate for which you qualify.
About Dr. Mary Swift
Dr. Mary Swift, D.D.S.
Dallas Cosmetic Dentist
With over 30 years in the dental profession, Dr. Mary Swift is known for her advanced dental and cosmetic techniques, which she continues to improve with hundreds of post-graduate course hours. Dr. Swift , Dr. Reifer, and their staff at Dallas Laser Dentistry have received the Consumer's Choice Award for Cosmetic Dentistry the last nine years, and Dr. Swift was named by Texas Monthly one of their “Super Dentists” each year 2014-2019. She has been profiled in "D" Magazine, New Beauty, and Dallas Modern Luxury, and was named by readers of North Dallas Living as 2014 Best Dallas Cosmetic Dentist. After being trained in 2004 in the use of BOTOX® to treat TMJ headache pain, she has become nationally renowned, with patients from all over the U.S.
With her patients, Dr. Swift is known for her caring and educational approach, her ability to listen to each patient's desires, for involving each patient in the development of their own unique treatment plan, and for her customized smile creations that optimize each patient's facial bone structure and personality. Dr. Swift builds smiles that not only are contagious, but that are designed to last. Without a good foundation a smile, just like a house, will not last as long as it should, so Dr. Swift makes sure that both oral health and teeth alignment are optimized before cosmetic work is placed.
About Dallas Laser Dentistry
Relax in a soothing, spa-like environment overlooking North Dallas, complete with pillows, blankets, and aromatherapy, while Dr. Mary Swift and Dr. Alana Reifer utilize their extensive experience, laser technology, advanced training, Invisalign, and aesthetic skills to analyze and create a smile uniquely designed and ideally suited to your face. The result is a dazzling smile that is absolutely contagious! We know you have a choice when selecting either a Dallas cosmetic or general dentist. As a result, we do everything we can to make this a most pleasant experience. We've constructed an environment designed to relax and pamper you. Each operatory has a view from ten stories high of North Dallas. Eclectic music, warm scented towels, and educational videos make the time pass comfortably. Our dentists, hygienists, and assistants have been carefully chosen not only for their professional skills but also for their ability to put patients first and at ease.
D.D.S., Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, TX
2012-2019 Premier/Silver Invisalign® Provider
ALD Certified Cosmetic Laser Proficiency
American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics
American Dental Association
Texas Dental Association
Dallas County Dental Society